04 October 2011

Quiet retreat

Bringing the yoga retreat to Carrboro while back home for 3 days, then beach bound again. While "away" from the retreat, turning inwards to maintain the feeling of presence and union cultivated.

Who says yoga (class, retreat, studio) "ends". The external circumstances always change - I may get off the mat when class ends or, in this case, need to leave a yoga gathering surrounded by lovely people, days of yoga in a peaceful place. But, there is a space in me where a quiet yoga retreat presides everyday. Easier to find at the yoga beach week but the challenge in holding onto the fusion of outer and inner.

Amidst the many to do's tomorrow and the next (..and the rest of days) maybe if I listen close and surrender, I will learn more about how to live yoga always. Outwards staying present with the hecticness and in the same moment on a quest inwards in search of my peaceful beach.....being

No comments:

Post a Comment